Custom Marketing & Advertising Tactics for Small Businesses
Hire me to develop a customized marketing and advertising plan that generates hi-converting, quality leads and increases your market share.
20+ Years of Experience
- Retail (Brick and Mortar and Online) or service based
- You are considering an ad agency or are not happy with your current agency
- You rely on word of mouth but do not have a formal word of mouth strategy
- You are investing money in advertising but cannot quantify the results
- You need help generating new leads and increasing your conversion rates
- You are experiencing a decline in sales or market share and need to inject new life into your marketing and advertising efforts.
It All Starts with A Call
Our Proven Four Step Formula
For over 20 years, these are the steps that deliver the best results
The Brand Promise
Who you are and what makes your brand different from your competitors.
Identify Your Target Market
Who is your heavy user? Who is your ideal client? Once we refine our audience, we will be able to reduce waste and optimize your budget.
With your brand promise and target market identified, we create a custom marketing and advertising campaign, including word of mouth strategy & tactics.
We give you a detailed plan and timeline with the exact steps to launch each facet of your campaign based on your budget.
How it Works
This is a 4 week intensive program. We meet at your place of business (or off-site) a ½ day on Monday, a full day on Wednesday and a ½ day on Friday each week, for 4 weeks.
We will create
- The Marketing strategy. This is your all-encompassing plan from offline to online, paid and organic, based on your approved budget.
- The Advertising campaign (Including traditional, digital, email, search, video, social, & organic).
- A list of recommendations to improve lead generation, customer retention and referrals.
- Options for vendors or resources to create assets and launch campaigns.
Evaluate, Pivot, Or Preserve
Support & Guarantee
- Our agreement includes 3 follow up calls to discuss progress and offer recommendations.
- We will make every effort to remain available in between calls to address any pressing concerns via email and/or phone calls.
- If your company is not satisfied for any reason with our service, we will re-evaluate and offer and an additional round of engagement at no additional cost.
What Our Customers Are Saying
When I started out I was just hoping to lose some weight. After my 90 days, not only did I lose 12 pounds, I never felt like I was on any kind of restrictive diet, and I learned so much about myself. This is the best investment I’ve ever made and I’m excited to continue working with John.
I have known John Garcia for many years and had the pleasure of working with him at the Palm Beach Post. I know him to be reliable, hard working and conscientious as well as an Innovative thinker. A rare combination today. Johns ability to work with as well as motivate others puts him in a great positioning as a motivator and coach. Please give John Garcia your top considerations.
As a former physical trainer, I thought I already knew everything I needed to get in shape and live right. John taught me so many new things, and they were easy to integrate into my life. I’m happier, and in better shape than I’ve ever been.
I love how John has developed a program specially designed for midlife. I just turned 50, and I really feel amazing! I’ve created new habits with exercise and water that I know have made a big difference in my life!
It’s a pleasure to recommend my friend, John Garcia. I’ve known John for many years, both personally and professionally, and can attest to his strength of character and his professional drive. John is an active member of the Palm Beach County community, and is the epitome of a go-getter. John is a savvy consultant in our community, and in his various roles over the years, has engaged with many, if not most, of the best-known companies in South Florida. On a more personal level, John is an all-around great guy- always positive and professional- never without a great attitude and outlook. I highly recommend John to the businesses looking to grow and lead their field.
There are so many different topics that hit home, Live less out of habit and more out of intent... the part with the kids, Let them fail!! And the best one yet, Mid life isn’t as much about becoming anything, maybe it’s about un-becoming everything that isn’t you so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place!!!
20+ Years of Experience
Since graduating from Berkeley College in NYC in 1989 with a degree in Business Management my career has primarily concentrated on marketing and advertising. I’ve worked with many South Florida businesses in the past 15 years and written for the South Florida Business Journal.
From a Fortune 500 ad agency in NYC to a boutique agency in West Palm Beach Florida I have been on the agency side and the client side, helping businesses large and small, create and implement marketing strategies and execute successful advertising campaigns.